|FOR SALE - COMPLETE TURN KEY OPERATION
Call or Email For Details
1. Titanium can, first season on a new $8,900.00
Bonnifante 10.5 Titanium clutch.
2. New from Mark Williams 9.5” ring and Pinion 4.30 gear
3. One season on new Carbon Fiber brakes. Spent over
$4,000.00 to change over.
4. Brad Billet block 4.467 “ big bore its 100 tall, new
5. Brad ½” decked intake
6. RCD front cover & gears, RCD belt, pulleys belt
adjustment parts and belt guard.
7. Waterman red fuel pump with 750 gears by
8. 44 amp mag generator, control box with rev limiter, black
coil, large generator cap More stuff in computer box.
9. Layhe crank trigger
10. GRP rods (3 runs-good for 20 +)
11. Only 3 runs on new J & E pistons and pins. Z gap C & A
2 nd rings, Dykes top rings.
12. Cam, R-296/500-16X BBA 48D
13. BAE 5 dual plug heads (running as singles) on car now
with Manley Titanium valves (most new) and new valve
job with Nex Tex 550# springs on intakes (no runs)
14. BAE red rocker arm stands (all new intake rockers no
15. New Crane Lifters 3 runs,
16. New push rods 3 runs
17. PSI blower, cert good for 2 more seasons, had it
updated and paid extra for all the trick rotor
advancements when sent in last year.
18. RPM Pro 1 Computer. You will need your own lap top.
Black computer box on car. Its Wayne’s thing, I go blank
when I take the lid off. It’s got more crap than you will
need. There is thousands tied up in that thing and years
of advancements. I have a computer electrical diagram
of the parts, They go like this: Drawing # 1: Flow meter,
oil pressure, fuel pressure before barrel valve, fuel
pressure after barrel valve, boost pressure, rpm
drive line, power supply/remote start manifold temp, pan
pressure, right head temp, left head temp, cylinders 1-8
Capacitor, MSD battery, Autometer Frequency adapter
for flow meter, Accelerometer, 4 channel expansion ,
Data logger main and egt/channel expansion tach
adapter, tach connector, 3 amp fuse and holder, main
power switch, computer power switch, MSD 8956 rpm
window switch, MSD 8957 rpm switch, stage light, shift
light, clutch rpm, manifold temp, MSD kill switch
solenoid , I know this is not all.
19. New this year the best on the market dry sump
(System1) oil system; pump lines, filter with spare
20. All required NHRA safety equipment most new or fresh
on updates; carbon fiber roll cage cover-new this year,
Butler pads-new this year, Taylor seat pad, custom
made foam seat-new this year, Taylor 6 way seat belts
new this year, Taylor chutes, new last race, Taylor trans
blanket, new last year, Taylor diaper, Taylor blower bag
new this year. Red button kill switch between steering
wheel with new MSD solenoid.
21. Lenco 160 trans fresh this year
22. Jackie Stidham and Jerry Wilson engineered blower hat
air distribution plates.
23. Bryant billet crank 4125
24. Blue bottle fresh air system for helmet
25. Car Radio and 2 headsets
|Complete 2006 Alcohol Funnycar
- S & W parts.
- Roush Racing’s Monte Carlo’s
carbon fiber body.
- Randy Anderson’s Tune up.
BRAD ANDERSON (BAE) - MARK WILLIAMS
RCD - BONNIFANTE - WATERMAN - MSD
J&E PISTONS - GRP - CRANE - LENCO
ONLY THE BEST!
Ron Charlie Gary
Wayne Tom John
White Vintage 48’ trailer 1 foot
extra height on second season
16’ Living Quarters
1. Magic Chef Microwave
2. GE refridegerator
3. Custom 4” stiff foam sleeper mattress can
4. Couch makes into another bed
5. Sink, hot and cold water
6. Removable table with 110 volt organizer
7. 8’ of custom cabinets across front of bed
8. Full cabinets above sink
9. Full cabinets above table on other side
10. Two full length closets sealing to floor
with center section for storage and
11. Full bath
12. Twelve volt lights everywhere
13. Roof air
14. Blinds over windows
1. 5.5 Onan Generator
2. 34 gal shop made under floor gas tank
3. Sears air compressor
4. 4’ wide side door with step
5. Rear door spring assisted
6. Spare tire
7. Wall to wall cabinets both sides
9. Work bench
10. two outside lights
11. Inside lights with 12 volt as well
12 electric winch
13 Shop made fuel jug holders
14 Funny car header wall mount rack
15. 4 almost new 8’ tables
16. One 10 X 10 awning. Have plans to build
trailer awning but just not got around to it.
17. 4 car Tie down straps
18. Loading ramps